Establish a solid application foundation while empowering your business through integration of existing and new applications. Intellective provides a new approach to enterprise application deployment, promoting agility, configurability and rules definitions without costly rip and replace of legacy applications.
Rapidly Update Legacy Applications
Intellective’s solution for application modernization leverages the capabilities within it’s unity platform. Unity’s low-code, no-code approach to enterprise modernization provides the ability to rapidly replace the rules and user experience for legacy applications. Our customers are able to maintain their existing data systems, while cost-effectively replacing old applications with a contemporary, configurable approach to enhancing processes, rules and interfaces.
- Creation of custom plan to consolidate applications and systems
- Work with a team with decades of experience
- Modernize content and processes without impact to users
- Utilizes Agile methodology to allow shorter time to market
- Accelerate your deployment with Intellective Unity and our Solution Accelerators
- Configure rules and processes to dramatically improve application deployment
- Analyze how information is consumed and by whom
- Establish an enterprise wide content and information plan
- Address types of information and how it is used throughout your organization
- Plan and implement an architecture for your content, information and processes
READ THE UNITY DATASHEET
Provides users the ability to access data within Alfresco in a single, meaningful manner, providing immediate improvements in efficiency and accuracy of decision-making. Read the whitepaper here...
SUNTRUST CASE STUDY
See how SunTrust united disparate systems and future-proofed their foundation to reduce time and cost to new solution deployment by 40%. Read the case study here...
UNITY TECHNICAL DATASHEET
Read more about the technical side of Unity. Discover the underlying technology, security standards, datasource configurations and more. Read the whitepaper here...