Business Development Manager
Location: Global (remote)
The successful candidate has:
- Direct sales experience focused on enterprise/corporate sales.
- A strong background in systems integration selling.
- Experience selling IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products (FileNet, Case Manager, Enterprise Records). Alfresco familiarity and experience is a strong plus.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience preferred
- A voracious appetite to learn and the ability to apply the concepts of application modernization, digital transformation, information architecture & strategy, and data migration to customer and prospect needs.
- A proven track record of building sales pipelines quickly and closing new customers consistently.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills used to interface with clients and partners.
About the role. How you will make an impact:
We’re looking for a proven hunter to join Intellective’s sales team and aggressively drive sales of our products and services in the marketplace to new logos. You are used to working remotely and to self-management. You use that freedom to identify, cultivate and, ultimately, close opportunities to sell Intellective software and services. You recognize customer pain points and can clearly demonstrate how Intellective will help the prospect solve problems. We’ve invested substantially in our products and marketing messaging; now we need someone to come in and swing away at what we’ve teed up (think upper deck home runs!). If you work well under pressure but like to have fun and work with the best and the brightest, Intellective is your destination.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes to solve complex problems. You don’t quit when things are hard or complicated.
- Has strong emotional intelligence – there’s no crying in baseball.
- Can sell to both commercial and government customers.
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment. You believe the only constant is change and you have the agility to pivot when necessary.
- Has built sales team and processes from scratch and has stayed around long enough for them to thrive. People love working for and with you.
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Generous commission plan.
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
- Flexible work schedule.