CONTENT PORTFOLIO MODERNIZATION
Content portfolio chaos
In today’s digital economy, most businesses find themselves having to maintain an array of content and workflow solutions. Whether it is the result of deploying point solutions over time or fallout from mergers and acquisitions, many companies are left with portfolio of disparate systems. This creates inefficiencies in business units and maintenance challenges to IT teams. There comes a time when the overall technical landscape requires modernization to regain efficiency and increase productivity. However, modernization projects can be risky and costly.
The key to success of a modernization initiative lies in the approach that is taken. Time has shown that a ‘big bang’ strategy tends to create too many potential risks and a high possibility for failure. Intellective’s expert Content Portfolio Modernization service delivers a pragmatic Enterprise Content Services Strategy that balances the goal of optimizing content platforms with company requirements for an expedited time to market, while avoiding business disruptions.
A pragmatic content framework
Intellective’s Modernization service delivers a Federated Content and Workflow Strategy using a time tested and proven methodology:
- The process starts with content discovery including classification of content, usage, and flow.
- Followed by the design of a pragmatic Federated Enterprise Content Services Strategy that balances the goal of minimizing content platforms with company needs and time to market.
- The strategy is then executed in a phased approach using Intellective’s Unity low code integration framework to minimize risk and avoid business disruptions:
- Identify platform(s) that will be part of the new federated strategy, platforms that need to be replaced and platforms that need to be completely retired without replacements
- Build the new platform if any and then federate and integrate remaining platforms to ensure all are working in unison
How we deliver
Intellective has been solving content challenges for over twenty years. Our consultants have extensive expertise in content and workflow management.
In addition to the unparalleled expertise, Intellective has a unique methodology that delivers enterprise solutions on time with minimal business risks and disruptions.
Lastly, Intellective’s Unity integration framework makes all of the above possible in a low code, secure, cloud ready environment.