Government agencies face many challenges, including compliance, limited funds, changing regulatory requirements and aging technologies. Intellective has a track record of helping organizations do more with less by providing practical tools and expertise to modernize areas like Action Tracking & Task Management, FOIA, Public Disclosure, Correspondence, Fraud Investigations and more.
Government organizations are struggling to connect, optimize and consolidate their processes with aging infrastructure. Modernizing these systems provide opportunities to transform your agencies processes to dramatically improve efficiency and constituent service. Let Intellective show you how to modernize your systems without impact to your end users.
Contact us to see Government Solutions in action and learn how we have helped other agencies transform.
CASE LIFECYCLE AND MANAGEMENT
- Manage full lifecycle from case creation to records management archival
- Collaborate with coworkers and constituents on active cases
- All activity, documents, and comments are managed as part of the case
360 DEGREE VIEW OF INFORMATION
- Give employees the ability to view all related constituent information
- Improve constituent experience and responsiveness
- Empower knowledge workers to make decisions through data transparency
- Restrict information access based on user roles
CAPTURE INFORMATION EVEN FROM MOBILE
- Capture and update case information in the field
- Attach pictures to cases, giving an even deeper view of the case and constituent history
- Multichannel capture of information directly into the case
ISSUE TRACKING AND TASKING
- Assign and track tasks and subtasks
- Create workflow processes to automatically assign tasks
- Analytics into team response and work activity
DERIVE INSIGHTS FROM ANALYTICS
- Search and Analyze data to identify critical demographics
- Rich Analytics facets for researching new insights
- Export reports to show enterprise, application and efficiency metrics
COMPLIANCE AND RECORDS MANAGEMENT
- Package completed cases and all associated activity into a record
- Remove end user involvement in records declaration
- Comply with state and federal mandates
U.S. NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISION
Utilizing Enterprise Content and Case Management products from Intellective and IBM, the U.S. NRC’s systems automate and streamline processes including public meeting notifications, secretary of the NRC tracking and reporting, public disclosures, compliance with the Freedom of Information Act, among many others. The solutions are utilized across the NRC from the Offices of the Chairman and Commissioners through the general staff. Read the whitepaper here...