See Application Form below
Location: Irvine, CA; Washington, D.C.
As an Associate Architect, you will work as part a team, spread across multiple locations, to assist in the design of products and solutions that enable the integration of various business platforms, including Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and other customer in-house systems or applications.
- Help to specify and implement the development platform, methodology, and toolset according to the best practices defined by the Architecture Team.
- Commit to producing high quality, high performance and robust software within schedule, budget, and quality parameters;
- Mentor team members in key technical and domain disciplines and may also be required to conduct training on Intellective products to Project Team members. Create configurations, maintain technical documentation and lab environments;
- Act as a liaison between the Architecture Team and Project Team and facilitate bi-directional flow of information, decisions, announcements, feedback, best practices and standards between them.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with the wider development team;
- Participate in regular activities defined by Architecture Team and provide contribution and feedback required for advancing Intellective products, documentation, training, standards and governance.
- Travel to customer’s location as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience required;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance if necessary
- Extensive experience with Web and Enterprise Application Integration architectures, with exposure to product development programs or custom solutions development
- Experience in developing large-scale enterprise business solutions in a multiplatform environment including Java EE and Microsoft technologies; preferred domains are Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI); IBM FileNet product experience is a requirement
- ERP and legacy system integration experience required
- Modeling experience including one or more of: mathematical, business process, and information modeling. Specialized analytical techniques (e.g. pattern mapping/recognition) preferred
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Java EE, .Net, and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), REST
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD), UML, and RUP
- Solid technical documentation skills
- Solid data architecture, RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server), and XML expertise. Able to adopt and extend industry standard schemas to meet complex internal and interface requirements
- Experience with best practice user interface and navigation conventions
- Experience in physical/implementation architectures to ensure scalable performance
- Experience with industry standard Java EE and .Net frameworks and design patterns
- Experience with Spring framework and related technologies (Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Security, etc)
- Familiar with React framework
- Familiar with AWS
- Familiar with basics of Cloud Computing, Cloud Native Development
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Familiar with DevOps and implementing CI/CD
- Familiar with Git, Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adjust to a deadline- and goal-driven environment;
- Client-facing communication experience;
- Ability to work with colleagues of different cultural backgrounds
- Experience with IBM Case Manager and IBM Enterprise Records
- Experience with one or more Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms; Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics strongly desired
- Experience with OpenShift
- Proficient in Cloud Native Design & Development
- Active certifications in IBM, Salesforce strongly desired
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Generous commission plan.
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
- Flexible work schedule.