Senior Vice President – Professional Services
Location: Anywhere in the U.S. (remote)
The Senior Vice President – Professional Services has overall responsibility for Intellective’s services business. Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Vice President drives solid financial performance related to professional services client engagements, ensures consistently outstanding customer care, and actively promotes up/cross sales within existing Intellective engagements.
Intellective prides itself on its highly-diverse nature, comprising over 100 consultants from many different backgrounds, nationalities, and cultures. One of the primary challenges for the Senior Vice President will be managing across time zones and locations. , further complicated by being a highly-dispersed, largely virtual company. The right candidate for this position will demonstrate proven results in managing similar teams.
- Manage Intellective’s professional services business
- Accountable for the performance of the professional services organization
- Define and deliver against Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
- Responsible for meeting relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage Professional Services budgets, including revenue and profit margins; assist with annual budget planning
- Accountable for effective and compliant statements of work ensuring profit margin targets are achieved
- Deliver consistent status reporting and planning, both written and verbal, as relates to all professional services efforts, tasks, and staff
- Contribute to Intellective growth, by identifying, scoping, and selling products and services
- Responsible for exemplary client care & satisfaction
- Accountable for the performance of every individual in the professional services organization
- Responsible for the performance reviews for all direct reports and contributes to the review process for all professional services team members
- Responsible for effective motivation and career management of the entire professional services staff
- Actively coaches and develops direct reports
- Provide constructive input on Intellective’s professional services strategy, direction, and offerings
- Maintain proficiency in a relevant business, technology, and consulting trends and best practices
- Demonstrate exceptional time management, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years managing professional services engagements for fortune 500 clients or government
- 5+ years‘ experience leading a consulting team of over 50 people focused on Strategy, Analytics, Business Automation or Enterprise Content Management
- Experience managing offshore teams
- Experience with international clients and travel
- Experience with Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools, preferably MavenLink
- Experience managing remote resources
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Generous commission plan.
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
- Flexible work schedule.