Accelerating Enterprise Application Development with Unity
Intellective Unity accelerates the deployment of sophisticated applications that speed up and optimize business processes by empowering users to find what they need when they need it, all with integrated actionable analytics.
Pre-built and Configurable Application Services
Unity 7 provides tools and pre-built common services that reduce the development time and costs for applications that aggregate, modernize and integrate LOB applications, content
Connect any Application or Data Source
The Unity 7 Enterprise Application Bus connects any application, content repository or database, ensuring compatibility with current and future systems. Easily configure connections via open standards and APIs like CMIS, JDBC, SQL, Java, REST, web services and URL integration.
Unify User Interfaces
Deploy a single HTML5-compliant adaptive and responsive user experience across multiple applications. Accelerate UI development with an extensive library of Ext JS components that support legacy web browsers and optimized for desktop and mobile devices. Easily modernize legacy mainframe-hosted application user interfaces.
Integrated Actionable Analytics
Unity 7 features an Intelligence Engine that provides actionable analytics on real-time and historical content and data across multiple applications and content repositories. Quickly deploy enterprise analytics for application and departmental data previously hidden in silos or without analytics. Users select collections of data to analyze and use interactive pie charts, bar charts and other facets on the Analytics dashboard. Sankey Diagrams and other Advanced Analytics D3 Visualizations support continuous process improvement and other key business initiatives.
Unity Semantics provides
Intellective Unity 7 Features:
- Rapid integration with any BPM, workflow or case engine, line of business application or content repository
- Configurable User Interface and services including integration, security, analytics and search
- Role-based security down to the data field level
- Actionable Analytics take users directly from analytics to action on the customizable Analytics Dashboard
- Advanced Analytics provide D3 visualizations like Sankey Diagrams
- Unity Science Dock to extend Unity’s analytics with tools like HUE (Hadoop User Experience) or IBM Watson Explorer
- Semantic Enterprise Search with simple, configurable, and advanced parameterized searches
- Configurable reusable business objects for standard entities to aggregate information from BPM/case, LOB systems and repositories into a single actionable screen
- Virtual folders present content and data from across the enterprise in a way that users understand it, independent of how or where information is stored
- Data normalization across systems and repositories
Empower users with interactive visualizations from the SOLR Intelligence Engine to quickly analyze information and take immediate action.
Quickly deploy a unified user interface across multiple disparate applications. Create user-selectable themes in minutes that tailor application look-and-feel.
Extend existing security and entitlement systems to provide role based field level security. Unity supports open security standards like LDAP, JAAS, SAML and OAuth.
Quickly configure common services like user interface, security, analytics, search, data sources and connectors with Unity’s Configuration Console instead of custom programming.
Any Application or Content
Leverage and integrate applications, data and documents from across the enterprise. Easily connect LOB applications, databases, file systems and content repositories.
Reusable Business Objects
Define configurable and customizable business objects for standard entities like “Customer” to reuse across applications. Business objects pull data and content from multiple connected systems.
Enterprise Class Deployment
Support for cloud, virtualization and highly-available configurations on industry standard operating systems, servers, storage and networks.
Faceted Enterprise Search
Gives users the capability to search across multiple content repositories and applications from a single screen. Unity Intelligence Engine indexes content, application and workflow data.
With Intellective Unity 7
- Rapidly configure and deploy new applications across multiple line of business applications and repositories to speed up business processes
- Easily connect BPM, case, workflow and other LOB systems and content repositories
- Quickly integrate new systems with existing systems following a merger or acquisition
- Modernize mainframe-hosted applications and infrastructure with a modern adaptive user interface
- Optimize and tune business processes with integrated actionable analytics and Advanced Analytic Visualizations like Sankey Diagrams
- Extended Unity’s analytics with HUE (Hadoop User Experience) and other analytics tools
- Search diverse data and content repositories to quickly find all data, documents and other content needed for a job task
- Deploy a unified user interface with normalized data to reduce complexity, training and operational costs
- Enforce role-based entitlements that leverage your security systems, so users see only what they’re supposed to
- Leverage Intellective consulting and support services to rapidly deploy Unity 7
Want to learn more about application modernization with Intellective Unity? Fill out the form below, and let’s talk about how digital transformation in your enterprise.