Vice President – Marketing
Department: – Sales & Marketing
Reports: Chief Executive Officer
Last Updated: January 2020
The successful candidate has:
• Strong management and leadership capabilities. You’ve performed successfully in senior marketing management roles and can build and implement marketing strategies from the ground up. You can just as easily lead a team as you can roll up your sleeves and create content alongside your teammates.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills used to interface with internal stakeholders and partners.
• Experience marketing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products and services (IBM, in particular)
• A voracious appetite to learn and the ability to apply the concepts of application modernization, digital transformation, information architecture & strategy, and data migration to company messaging
• A proven track record of building sales pipelines quickly and closing new customers consistently.
About the role. How you will make an impact:
We’re looking for a proven marketing pro to join Intellective’s leadership team and aggressively drive the marketing of our products and services in the marketplace. You will build out a foundation to optimize our marketing processes and messaging. Reporting directly to the CEO and part of the executive team, you will work side by side with the highest levels of Intellective management and help craft strategy. We’ve invested substantially in our products and our professional services team; now we need someone to drive our compelling story to clients, prospects and partners alike. If you work well under pressure but like to have fun and work with the best and the brightest, Intellective is your destination.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Direct and implement the organization’s advertising and promotional activities.
• Build concise and impactful messaging for the company and implements into all market-facing media (website, marketing collateral, trade shows)
• Analyze target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
• Identify new market segments that will benefit from company products.
• Prepare effective advertising campaigns based on market research.
• Maintain knowledge on emerging products and services.
• Collaborate with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
• Forecast, draft, implement, and oversee the department’s operating budget.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Generous commission plan.
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
- Flexible work schedule.