See Application Form below
Location: Rockville, MD or Washington D.C. area
This isn’t your traditional Project Management role. As a Delivery Manager you will work with Intellective clients, teams, and Operational and Executive groups to understand the clients technical and business needs, develop a concrete plan and ensure project deliverables and client satisfaction are met and/or exceed expectations. You will oversee, monitor and direct project teams across multiple channels, and provide frequent updates to Intellective management on project status, staffing and profitability. You will own your deliverables as well as the overall quality and results of the projects or initiatives in which you are involved. Due to having personnel in different times zones and to support clients, this role requires occasional off-hours work.
Looking for a candidate that:
- Gets stuff done and makes our customers happy. You have the technical knowledge and wit to win over the “hard-to-please” customer over while providing a high level of service.
- Can work on a US Government project. You have or can obtain a security clearance.
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment. You believe the only constant is change and you have the agility to pivot when necessary.
- Offers more than just management. You like to be hands on and have the technical grit to be able to assist your teams when necessary.
- Provide Program Management Support
- Provide oversight and guidance to all assigned personnel throughout each project’s duration
- Manage project schedules
- Manage personnel (Intellective and client)
- Manage project budget (Intellective and client)
- Approve timesheet and expense submittals
- Provide status, budgetary, and financial reporting as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years’ experience managing complex ECM related projects.
- Hands on experience with IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products (FileNet, Case Manager, Enterprise Records). Experience with Alfresco is preferred.
- Strong advisory communication skills to present and interface with customer senior leadership and executives (e.g. Division Directors, C-Level, etc.).
- Exceptional business development and presentation skills i.e. proposals, demos, etc., to generate sales and close deals.
- Proven performance leading challenging, dynamic programs and ability to work with diverse project teams and remote workforce.
- PMP Certification, Lean Six Sigma or Agile Scrum certification
- Experience in a consulting organization
- Experience in writing proposals and statements of work
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Generous commission plan.
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
- Flexible work schedule.