WellPoint is one of the largest health insurance providers in the United States. One of every nine Americans is a member of a WellPoint affiliated health plan. WellPoint leverages IBM technologies to consolidate key content and to drive business processes through automated workflow applications.
- Consolidation of all siloed content stores to leverage standardized IBM content repositories
- Transition of legacy workflow applications to a standard case framework developed for IBM Business Automation
- Standardization of base processes across subsidiaries through automation
- Centralization of Authentication and Authorization techniques for content and process
- Automation of records and life-cycle management
Intellective has worked with WellPoint for years planning and transitioning their substantial content management initiatives from Panagon Image Services to IBM content repositories. This initiative includes the consolidation of over a dozen subsidiary content management systems and federation of over three billion documents. Intellective has provided key insights into proper planning of such a large undertaking and has assisted WellPoint in the transition process. Clearly, this is a vast undertaking, and Intellective has provided expertise and mentoring to WellPoint through the entire process as trusted partners and acknowledged experts.