GLOBAL SYSTEMS INTEGRATORS & STRATEGIC PARTNERS
We advocate for you with customers as a trusted technical partner, highlighting your strategic value and helping you solve customer problems and drive additional license and PS revenue.
Global systems integrators
We have partnered with Accenture on several large-scale professional services engagements providing subject matter expertise to our federal clients such as the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and fortune 1000 clients like Kraft.
Intellective has worked with Capgemini on several successful engagement projects providing ECM expertise in support of ERP implementations.
We are proud to be a technical provider to CGI Federal providing ECM focused expertise in federal and state government contracts.
Intellective has a strong working relationship with Grooper to digitally transform unstructured document content into usable data.
Prolifics is a strategic Intellective Partner and Reseller of Intellective Unity and Interchange.
Intellective teams with Novadoc as a premium provider of ECM expertise to European and Nordic clients.
Perficient chose Intellective as a primary partner to provide deep technical expertise related to IBM case and content management.
Protech teamed with Intellective to provide IBM technical training to commercial clients throughout the United States.
Intellective and Chenega forged a relationship in 2016 to service the U.S. enterprise ECM marketplace.
Intellective teams with Tista to provide open-source content and process expertise to the Center for Medicare Services.
Intellective worked with Tieto to provide case management and constituent-facing process expertise to provide automation to the city of Helsinki Finland.
The value of an Intellective partnership
- With Unity, you can drive professional services growth and/or additional user software license revenue for the technology, ECM/BPM and CRM platform partner solutions, helping you to retain customers and gain a competitive advantage.
- We deliver successful projects for you and your customers. We have the product knowledge, the technical depth, and the experience needed to sell and then deliver on-time, on-budget engagements.
- Our products help you say “yes” to customers more frequently. We add additional integrations into more customer systems, expanding your ability to sell your capabilities and strategic solutions to more customers and develop more use cases.
- We expand your footprint across your customer base and drive additional revenue to you through successful project delivery, championing your goals and customer strategy, and identifying opportunities for additional projects.
- We bring our own integration framework and migration tools that lower cost and risk of projects, making them more attractive to customers and more successful on delivery.