CONTENT PORTFOLIO MODERNIZATION
Content portfolio chaos
In today’s digital economy, most businesses find themselves having to maintain an array of complex monolith solutions built over a long time period. The underlying platforms inevitably face obsolescence over time, the user experience diminishes, and applications are extremely complex and expensive to maintain. Whether it is the result of deploying point solutions over time or fallout from mergers and acquisitions, many companies are left with portfolio of disparate systems. This creates inefficiencies in business units and maintenance challenges to IT teams.
There comes a time when the overall technical landscape requires modernization to regain efficiency and increase productivity. However, modernization projects can be risky and costly. Companies are reaping significant benefits by moving solutions into a cloud based model through a combination of private, hybrid and public cloud solutions
The key to success of a transformation initiative lies in the approach that is taken. Time has shown that a ‘big bang’ strategy tends to create too many potential risks and a high possibility for failure. Intellective’s expert Cloud Transformation service delivers a pragmatic strategy that balances the goal of optimizing content platforms with company requirements for an expedited time to market, while avoiding business disruptions.
A pragmatic cloud framework
Intellective’s cloud transformation service uses a time-tested and proven methodology:
- The process starts with a discovery focussing on user experience, future market needs and process evaluation
- This is followed by the design of a pragmatic cloud transformation strategy that balances the goal of breaking down monolith applications into microservices supported on container based architecture for maximum scalability
- The strategy is then executed in a phased approach using Intellective’s Unity’s cloud platform and API framework to minimize risk and avoid business disruptions:
- Identify platform(s) that will be part of the new strategy and platforms that need to be replaced
- Build the new platform in a componentized manner augmenting the existing platforms and replacing functionality in an agile and iterative manner
- Gradually transition the business from the existing monoliths into the target architecture
How we deliver
Intellective has been solving content challenges for over twenty years. Our consultants have extensive expertise in content and workflow management.
In addition to the unparalleled expertise, Intellective has a unique methodology and products that delivers enterprise solutions on time with minimal business risks and disruptions.
Lastly, Intellective’s Unity integration framework makes all of the above possible in a low code, secure, cloud ready environment.