Department: – Sales & Marketing
Reports: VP of Sales
Last Updated: January 2020
The successful candidate has:
• Must have deep prospecting, deal maturation and closing experience
• Direct sales experience in commercial and/or public sector
• A strong background in systems integration services
• Experience selling IBM Enterprise Content Management (ECM) products and services (FileNet, Case Manager, Enterprise Records)
• Salesforce or similar CRM experience is preferred
• A voracious appetite to learn and the ability to apply the concepts of application modernization, digital transformation, information architecture & strategy, and data migration to customer and prospect needs.
• A proven track record of building sales pipelines quickly and closing new customers consistently
• Excellent communications and presentation skills used to interface with clients and partners.
About the role. How you will make an impact:
We’re looking for a proven HUNTER to join Intellective’s sales team and aggressively drive new sales of our products and services. You are used to working remotely and to self-management. You use that freedom to identify, cultivate and, ultimately, close opportunities to sell Intellective software and services. You recognize customer pain points and can clearly demonstrate how Intellective will help the prospect solve problems. If you work well under pressure but like to have fun and work with the best and the brightest, Intellective is your destination.
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
• Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
• Generous commission plan.
• 401K with employer match.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
• 10 company paid holidays.
• Generous PTO policy.
• Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
• Flexible work schedule.