Location: Irvine, CA; Washington, D.C.
As an Associate Developer, you will work as part of the project team, spread across multiple locations, to help create technical specifications, develop, test and implement code, provide support, troubleshoot, and Implement enhancements.
- Participate in design, develop and implement new features, create customizations to existing product set, and resolve deficiencies;
Author technical design documents working with solution architects;
- Commit to producing high quality, high performance and robust software within schedule, budget, and quality parameters;
- Communicate effectively with the client and management to provide accurate task progress and time reporting
- Create configurations, maintain technical documentation and lab environments;
- Follow and enforce development processes standards;
- Participate in knowledge sharing with the wider development team;
- Travel to customer’s location as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a related field (or foreign equivalent)
- Must be eligible for security clearance;
- Experience troubleshooting configuration and connectivity issues;
- Experience in investigating support issues and activities;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adjust to a deadline- and goal-driven environment;
- Client-facing communication experience;
- Ability to work with with colleagues of different cultural backgrounds
- Knowledge in IBM Case Manager is preferred;
- Experience with Application Servers (e.g. WebSphere Application Server, JBoss, IIS)
- Experience in Windows and Unix/Linux operation systems;
- Experience in a consulting organization is preferred
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Generous commission plan.
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
- Flexible work schedule.