Senior Developer / Consultant
See Application Form below
Location: Washington, D.C. (office); Global (remote)
- Author technical design documents working with solution architects
- Work effectively with possibly incomplete or inconsistent requirements
- Commitment to producing high quality, high performance and robust software within agreed time estimates and to agreed quality
- Lead the creation of innovative technical solutions for our customers
- Leadership of 3-5 developers or responsibility for complete code modules
- Estimation of development effort for complex code modules
- Communicate effectively with the client and management to provide accurate task progress and time reporting
- Create configurations, maintain technical documentation and lab environment
- Follow and enforce development processes standards; willingness to mentor junior developers
- Willingness to participate / lead in knowledge sharing with the wider development team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a related field (or foreign equivalent)
- US-based resources Must be eligible for security clearance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to effectively multi-task and adjust to a deadline- and goal-driven environment would be required
- Client-facing communication experience
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise Content Management applications (IBM, Alfresco, Documentum)
- Hands-on experience with ExtJS, Apache Kafka, Solr or Cassandra
- Experience in Windows and Unix/Linux operation systems
- Experience in a consulting organization is preferred
Why work with Intellective? I’m glad you asked:
- Stable company with a global and diverse workforce.
- Generous commission plan.
- 401K with employer match.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 10 company paid holidays.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Cell phone & internet cost defrayment.
- Flexible work schedule.