ECM/BPM CONTENT SERVICES PARTNERS
We bring tools and implementation expertise to search, integrate and migrate content across multiple ECM platforms driving increased license revenue and professional services engagements.
ECM/BPM software partners
Since our inception, we have provided solutions for IBM FileNet and IBM Cloud Paks for Business Automation Data and Integration.
We work with Microsoft content solutions such as SharePoint, to help you share and manage content and applications quickly.
OpenText Content Suite
Intellective provides seamless integration with OpenText Content Suite and OpenText Collaboration, Vignette Edition.
We work with OpenText to deliver advanced enterprise content services to help you realize more value from content and data.
Intellective is a Strategic Alfresco partner. Intellective offers migrations and solution deployments utilizing the Alfresco suite of products.
We offer integration solutions with Hyland OnBase, allowing customers in the healthcare, financial institutions, insurance, government, higher education and manufacturing sectors to seamlessly access content from anywhere.
We are a Strategic ECM partner with Box. We help store, protect, and share content and collaborate across multiple content applications.
NetDocuments partners with Intellective to provide advanced content management solutions to legal professionals.
The value of an Intellective partnership
- Using Intellective Unity integration connectors, you can drive additional ECM user software licenses by migrating documents out of a core business application platform, such as Salesforce or MS Dynamics, where content storage is expensive, directly into your ECM, driving more license revenue for you and overall savings for the customer.
- We bring tools and expertise to lower migration risk and cost, bringing additional content/processes, use cases, and users onto your platform.
- Using Interchange, you can drive additional ECM user software licenses by converting (event-based and back-file) documents to their ECM from other ECM platforms and non-ECM legacy platforms creating a consolidated 360-degree enterprise view of content, data, and workflows.
- We make your products more attractive, bringing features that bridge gaps and fill edge cases, turning difficult "can your solution support xyz" questions into a clear "yes".
- We advocate for you with customers as a trusted technical partner, highlighting your platform’s value and how it can solve customer problems.
- We complement your platform’s capabilities with features that delight customers and highlight the value of their investment.